Residential Turf Recommendations
- Improve your soil; improve your turf.
- 1 cubic yard compost per 200 sq. ft. helps establish strong healthy turf.
- Healthy turf outcompetes weeds, requires less water, and performs better in the challenging midwest climate.
- Mix 2 pounds of grass seed with 1/3 a cubic yard of Activated Purple Cow, patch at 1⁄4 inch
- “6 days… that’s how long it took to see 1″ germination of fescue on my bare spots that were seeded, top dressed and watered (daily) with Activated Purple Cow, sure beat my expectations!”
-Tracy Morland, Morland Landscape Resource, LLC
Fall Overseeding: (See example below)
Professionals know aeration, overseeding and Purple Cow in the fall means lush healthy turf next spring. Whether you have a sports field, front lawn, park or parkway strip, seeding, then top-dressing with Purple Cow is the safe, ecological way to add nutrients, organic matter and life to your soil.